Architectural Facades Unlimited, the 2009 APA Award Winner for Excellence in Architectural GFRC Precast Stone, and with more than 23 years of experience, has become one of the most highly respected companies in the field of Architectural Ornamental Precast Stone.
- AFU continues to provide quality, expertise, professionalism, diversity, and fine attention to detail at every level.
- AFU continues to provide commercial, residential and restoration projects with exceptional ornamental architectural precast stone products.
- AFU consistently creates highly intricate and durable designs and fabrications in AFU’s lightweight LCS Stone™, GFRC, GRG, and Standard PreCast products.
- All are available with an array of standard colors and variety of finishes ranging from Sandstone, English Granite, French Limestone, to Italian Travertine to choose from.
Founders and owners, Frank and Alice Bracken, hand in hand with their skilled AFU team, strive to meet each client’s preferred specifications with expertise and quality provided in a professional manner. Known for its integrity, honesty and availability, the AFU team is ready to serve your project requirements today.
- Custom Commercial, Residential, and Restoration Projects
- Architectural PreCast Consulting Services
- Lightweight LCS Stone™: Exclusive extra lightweight Cast Stone Mix Design Developed by Architectural Facades
- GFRC: Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement
- GRG: Glass Fiber Reinforced Gypsum
- Standard PreCast Stone
LCS Stone™ is AFU’s exciting new product… Frank Bracken has developed a super lightweight cast-stone material. Unlike the existing cast stone extruded foam products, those comprised of a layer of foam, mesh, and a thin skin of cement, known to separate due to climate changes, AFU’s new product, LCS Stone™, has resolved this problem by developing a light weight mix design that is integrated with a cast stone face coat. As a result, AFU provides a higher quality lightweight Cast Stone product that not only competes with the lightness of the foam; it also has a much stronger surface area and can be used in impact zones whereas their competitors cannot withstand impact.
A Catalogue with an Impressive Selection of Products:
- An notable array of balustrades
- Columns including Tuscan, Doric, Corinthian, Ionic,/Fluted, Rope/Twisted
- Various high-quality collections of Cast Stone Mantels, as well as custom design
- Pavers, Entry & Mailbox Piers, Stair Treads, Wall Caps, Pool and Edge Coping, and Planters
- Interior and exterior Moldings
- Window Sills & Trims